ShipChain (SHIP) traded down -2.48 percent against USD during the last day interval closing 00:15 on June 18th EST. ShipChain at this moment has a cap of $7,305,419 and its 24 hour trading volume is approximately $1,997. In the period of time covering seven days, ShipChain is 7.69 percent against the USD together with a move of -0.51 percent during the past hour.
Let’s look at how other similar coins have performed in the last day:
- Budbo (BUBO) is currently trading at $0.02 against the dollar, a -12.93% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for BUBO is at 0.00000380 BTC.
- Titcoin (TIT) is currently trading at $0.00 against the dollar, a 1.19% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for TIT is at 0.00000049 BTC.
- CannaCoin (CCN) is currently trading at $0.04 against the dollar, a -1.32% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for CCN is at 0.00000647 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) is currently trading at $0.36 against the dollar, a 1.00% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for WC is at 0.00005512 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) is currently trading at $25,220.80 against the dollar, a -3.98% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for 42 is at 3.90239 BTC.
- MyBit Token (MYB) is currently trading at $0.06 against the dollar, a 0.22% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for MYB is at 0.00000955 BTC.
ShipChain has a maximum supply of exactly 182,135,506 coins. It started on 8th December, 2017.
CryptoCompare.com states that: “ShipChain is an Ethereum-based shipment tracker platform. The ShipChain system is fully integrated across the entire supply chain, from the moment a shipment leaves the factory, to the final delivery on the customer's doorstep. The ecosystem will encompass all methods of freight, and will include an open API architecture that can integrate with existing freight management software.SHIP is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on ShipChain's ecosystem.”
Below are some handy links for those who want to get the full story concerning ShipChain:
- Website: https://www.shipchain.io/
- Github: https://github.com/shipchain
- Twitter: ShipChain
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shipchain/
SHIP: Trading Info
Anyone can obtain SHIP at exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX,
It is not always possible to buy currencies including ShipChain right away using US dollars. Investors wanting to find SHIP could possibly need to first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum from an exchange that offers USD trading pairs such as Coinbase as well as GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to purchase ShipChain using one of the trading exchanges we detailed previously.