Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.45 percent versus dollar during the last day period of time closing 03:45 on June 19th EST. Neblio at the moment has a market cap of $63,317,143 and its 24hr trading volume is approximately $4,602,110. Within the time period covering seven days, Neblio is -15.58 percent against the dollar with a movement of -0.73 percent through the past hour.
Now let’s take look at how other coins have faired in the last 24h:
- Einsteinium (EMC2) is currently at $0.14 against the USD, a 2.57% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of EMC2 currently sits at 0.00002139 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) is currently at $0.75 against the USD, a 3.63% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of GRS currently sits at 0.00011184 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) is currently at $8.64 against the USD, a 4.45% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of WTC currently sits at 0.00128759 BTC.
Neblio has a maximum supply of exactly 13,239,063 coins. It was created on 6th August, 2017.
As per CryptoCompare: “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform.”
Listed here are a few useful links for those who would like to get more about Neblio:
- Website: https://nebl.io/
- Github: https://github.com/NeblioTeam
- Twitter: Neblio Team (not giving away crypto)
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Neblio//
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neblioteam/
NEBL: For Traders
Investors can get NEBL on exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, and Cryptopia.
It’s not always feasible to buy cryptocurrency such as Neblio directly using USD. Investors hoping to get NEBL may well have to first buy BTC or Ethereum using an exchange that has got dollar trading pairs for example, Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers will then make use of this BTC or ETH to invest in Neblio using one of the trading exchanges we listed previously.