Neblio (NEBL) traded down -0.12% on US dollar since yesterday period of time closing 00:30 on May 28th EST. Neblio at this moment has a total cap of $105,701,511 and its 24 hr trading volume is about $2,354,140. Throughout the last seven days, Neblio is -23.44% against the US dollar together with a move of -0.41% during the last hour.
Let’s take a look at how other cryptocurrencies have faired in the last 24 hours:
- Waltonchain (WTC) is currently trading at $10.85 against the US dollar, a 1.20 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of WTC is currently at 0.00146888 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) is currently trading at $0.04 against the US dollar, a 5.38 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of IOST is currently at 0.00000545 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) is currently trading at $0.34 against the US dollar, a 4.69 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of CMT is currently at 0.00004559 BTC.
- district0x (DNT) is currently trading at $0.06 against the US dollar, a 1.14 percent change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost of DNT is currently at 0.00000868 BTC.
Neblio has a maximum supply of exactly 13,148,606 coins. It started on 6th August, 2017.
In accordance with CryptoCompare.com: “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform.”
Here’s some handy links if you wish to get the full story about Neblio:
- Website: https://nebl.io/
- Github: https://github.com/NeblioTeam
- Twitter: Neblio Team (not giving away crypto)
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Neblio//
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neblioteam/
NEBL: Trading Info
Traders can buy NEBL on trading exchanges including Binance, ExtStock, Cryptopia, HitBTC, and Kucoin.
It is not always conceivable to buy cryptocurrencies like Neblio instantly using US dollars. Traders aiming to purchase NEBL will probably have to first buy Bitcoin or ETH using an market place which has dollar currency trading pairs including Coinbase or GDAX. Buyers can then use this BTC or ETH to pay for Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.