district0x (DNT) traded up 0.98 percent to USD in the last day period of time ending 05:15 on June 20th EST. district0x at this time has a marketcap of $25,233,240 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $1,086,400. Within the interval covering seven days, district0x is 6.50 percent against the USD along with a move of 2.65 percent during the last hour.
Now take a look at how the other cryptos have faired since this time yesterday:
- Einsteinium (EMC2) is currently at $0.14 against the USD, a -2.83% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for EMC2 currently sits at 0.00002112 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) is currently at $0.72 against the USD, a -4.78% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for GRS currently sits at 0.0001092 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) is currently at $4.79 against the USD, a 0.10% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for NEBL currently sits at 0.00072305 BTC.
- DIMCOIN (DIM) is currently at $0.01 against the USD, a 1.11% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for DIM currently sits at 0.00000093 BTC.
- PotCoin (POT) is currently at $0.07 against the USD, a -2.79% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for POT currently sits at 0.00001063 BTC.
- Aion (AION) is currently at $1.38 against the USD, a -5.92% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for AION currently sits at 0.0002081 BTC.
- Envion (EVN) is currently at $0.15 against the USD, a 6.83% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for EVN currently sits at 0.00002219 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) is currently at $0.03 against the USD, a 8.44% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for IOST currently sits at 0.00000445 BTC.
district0x has a max supply of exactly 600,000,000 coins. It was launched on 1st January, 0001.
As documented on CryptoCompare.com: “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts.Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community.The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network.”
A handful of helpful web links are listed below, in case you need to get more info about district0x:
- Website: https://district0x.io/
- Github: https://github.com/district0x
- Twitter: district0x
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/district0x/
DNT: Info for Traders
Investors can purchase DNT on exchanges such as TokenStore, Liqui, OKEX, BitTrex, Upbit, Binance, EtherDelta, and IDEX.
It’s not always feasible to buy cryptocurrencies such as district0x directly using American dollars. Traders aiming to attain DNT might possibly have to first get BTC or Ethereum using an market place that has US dollar trading pairs including Coinbase and GDAX. Traders may then make use of this BTC or Ethereum to buy district0x using one of the exchanges we outlined previously.