Datawallet (DXT) traded down -2.51 percent versus USD during the last 24 hours time period closing 19:45 on August 31st EST. Datawallet at this moment has a market capitalization of $5,545,267 and its 24 hour trading volume is around $95,504. In the period of time covering the last seven days, Datawallet is 9.28 percent against the USD together with a change of 0.07 percent in the past hr.
Now let’s look at how the other cryptocurrencies have faired in the last 24h:
- MiloCoin (MILO) is currently at $0.00 against the USD, a 0.00% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for MILO currently, is 0.00000035 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) is currently at $0.01 against the USD, a -2.58% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for SEN currently, is 0.00000076 BTC.
- Accelerator Network (ACC) is currently at $0.22 against the USD, a 0.89% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for ACC currently, is 0.00003160 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) is currently at $0.00 against the USD, a 0.25% change since this time yesterday. The Bitcoin cost for SENT currently, is 0.00000044 BTC.
Datawallet has a total supply of exactly 390,222,225 coins. It was created on 11th November, 2017.
According to CryptoCompare: “DataWallet is a decentralized Customer-to-Business data exchange to allow users to control and monetize their data for DataWallet tokens (DXT).”
A number of useful hyperlinks are below, in case you wish to gather more information about Datawallet:
- Website: https://tokensale.datawallet.com/
- Twitter: Old Datawallet
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Datawallet/
DXT: Trading Info
You can obtain DXT on trading exchanges like Bibox, Exmo, IDEX, EtherDelta,
It’s not necessarily always viable to buy cryptocurrency like Datawallet directly using USD. Traders planning to obtain DXT might have to first get BTC or Ethereum using an exchange that has American dollar currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase and GDAX. Investors can then make use of this Bitcoin or Ethereum to invest in Datawallet using one of the exchanges we outlined previously.