aelf (ELF) traded up 2.54 percent versus American dollar in the last day interval ending 19:45 on August 31st EST. aelf at the moment has a market capitalization of $101,062,426 and its 24 hrs trading volume is approximately $7,001,485. Within the time period covering 7 days, aelf is 8.27 percent against the American dollar with a change of 0.98 percent during the past 60 minutes.
Let’s take a look at how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Kyber Network (KNC) is currently at $0.54 against the USD, a 1.19% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for KNC currently, is 0.00007755 BTC.
- Ignis (IGNIS) is currently at $0.05 against the USD, a -0.34% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for IGNIS currently, is 0.00000693 BTC.
- Lunyr (LUN) is currently at $3.53 against the USD, a -1.80% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for LUN currently, is 0.00050324 BTC.
- BitClave (CAT) is currently at $0.00 against the USD, a 10.55% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for CAT currently, is 0.00000035 BTC.
- Monetha (MTH) is currently at $0.03 against the USD, a 2.88% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for MTH currently, is 0.00000364 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) is currently at $1.57 against the USD, a 3.67% change in the last 24h. The Bitcoin cost for EMC currently, is 0.00022366 BTC.
aelf has a total supply of exactly 250,000,000 coins. It was created on 18th December, 2017.
Cited from cryptocompare: “aelf is a multi-chain parallel computing network. ELF is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that serves as a currency on aelf's ecosystem. Token holders are also able to vote on decisions related to the project's development and governance.”
Some useful url links are following, in case you want to learn more concerning aelf:
- Website: http://aelf.io/
- Twitter: ælf
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/aelf_blockchain//
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=149208129029518&ev=PageView&noscript=1
ELF: Info for Traders
Traders can get ELF on trading exchanges such as OKEX, Bitfinex, Gateio, Binance, Bibox, HuobiPro, Zecoex, Kucoin, BigONE, and IDEX.
It’s not necessarily always feasible to buy cryptocurrencies including aelf right away using dollars. Investors wanting to get hold of ELF may well have to first of all get BTC or Ethereum using an market place that offers US dollar currency trading pairs for example, Coinbase or GDAX. Traders will then use this Bitcoin or ETH to invest in aelf using one of the exchanges we listed previously.